Our bodies are made of 2/3 of water, so we can’t survive more than 3 days without drinking water. Every piece of our body, each tissue, cell, and organ relies upon the water.
These are the advantages of drinking water:
- It advances the disposal of waste and poisons.
- It improves digestion.
- It keeps your skin hydrated.
- It balances the body liquids.
- It regulates our body temperature.
- It lubricates your eyes and joints.
- It controls calorie consumption.
- It protects your tissues, joints and spinal cord.
Because our organs rely upon the water, being hydrated is important for our wellbeing. In this way, you have to drink bunches of liquids and eat water-rich foods.
However, your body can lose more water in a few circumstances, including vomiting, diarrhea, sweating, frequent urination, and diabetes. Dehydration will cause electrolyte imbalance and impede your body function.
These are the 10 most common symptoms of being dehydrated:
Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes