How to deal with loose skin after losing weight naturally? One of the most frustrating aspects of losing weight for both men and women is that after months of diet and exercising regularly you lose the weight but left with pockets of Flabby Skin.
Natural skin Tightening oils provide Healing and Moisturizing properties and helps to get younger looking skin naturally. Here have some natural oils for increase your skin’s elasticity and tighten the areas of lose skin.
How to Massage the Skin Tightening oil?
- Take a cup of the skin tightening oil during your bath and massage it all over your body with firm upward strokes followed by circular motions.
- Try and put as much pressure as your body can take while rubbing in the oil into the skin.
- Allow the body to absorb all the oil in. If needed, you could add a few drops of essential oils that help in skin tightening to your base massage oil.
- Follow this up with a nice body polish or scrub. The granules in the scrub will help slough off the dead skin and also help redistribute the fat.
- They improve the circulation of blood where ever you scrub and that helps in increased collagen production.
Essential Oils for Flabby Skin:
1. Homemade Skin-Firming Body Oil:
- This oil can penetrate deeply into lower layers of skin, then regenerate cells, and increase
the collagen production.
- It also is rich in Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, retinoic acid, and vitamin C that can help you
to brighten and tighten skin, fade age spots, restore skin’s elasticity, balance oil glands, and reduce
To make this oil mask for tightening up loose sagging skin.
You will need to prepare:
- 2 Tbsp of rose hip seed oil.
- 2 tbsp of sweet almond oil.
- 5 drops cypress essential oil (the powerful firming oil).
- 5 drops geranium essential oil.
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil.
Step by step directions:
- Pour each ingredient into a 2-ounce glass bottle.
- Then you shake to mix.
- While skin is slightly still damp, give this bottle a shake in order to mix these oils well.
- Next, massage a small amount of this oil mixture onto loose sagging skin using circular motions.
2. Grape seed Oil:
- Grape seed oil is a well known carrier oil for essential oils.
- It is also rich in Vitamin E and. Since it is a pricey oil, you can skip the all over body massage while using Grape seed oil and only focus on areas with flabby skin.
- Massage in circular motions in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Allow it to soak into the skin for an hour before bath.
3. Almond Oil:
- Almond oil, rich in vitamin E, is known as a great moisturizer, which will help you to get rid of loose sagging skin and even stretch marks on your skin.
- This oil also is a strong antioxidant that may repair as well as renew your skin tissues.
- You just need to use a little amount of almond oil, and then you rub it along your stomach
- Using it this way will make your sagging skin tighten up bit by bit, and keep it soft and supple.
- In addition, you can apply almond oil to other skin areas including your face.
4. Mustard Oil:
- Mustard oil has for long been used to tighten the skin.
- Heat the mustard oil on low flame till it becomes lukewarm.
- Now massage your body with this oil for about ten minutes. Follow it up with your bath.
5. Castor Oil:
- Using castor oil is a natural way to tighten your loose skin.
- Simply mix some lavender oil or lemon juice with a small amount of castor oil.
- Then, rub the mixture onto skin areas you want to tighten up.
- Finally, you should apply this solution every night to see the best results.
6. Olive Oil:
- Olive oil is a miracle oil that does everything from nourishing the skin with its anti-oxidants and vitamin E to help you to tighten the lose skin.
- Massage your body well with some olive oil before bath.
7. Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe Vera is very good for firming as well as tightening up loose sagging skin.
- It contains the malic acid that helps you with improving the elasticity of skin, and getting rid of loose skin.
- In addition, it is popularly used as a natural skin moisturizer.
- Extract the aloe Vera gel from 1 or 2 aloe Vera leaves.
- Then you smear it onto your affected skin areas such as your face and neck.
- Next, allow it to sit there for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Finally, you wash off your skin with lukewarm water.
- You should follow this routine several times a week.