Arthritis is a disease that brings in stiffness and pain in various joints in the body.
Arthritis is a result of wear and tear in the cartilage between joints, which causes the bones to
rub against each other causing inflammation. Although arthritis cannot be completely cured,
we can naturally ease the pain with the help of apple cider vinegar. In this article we discussed
how to use apple cider vinegar for arthritis pain.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Help In Reducing Arthritis Pain?
- ACV assists in weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and improve symptoms of diabetes
since the calorie count in apple cider vinegar is as low as 3 calories per tablespoon.
It is also vital in providing relief from arthritis and joint pain.
- ACV is a rich source of calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Mineral-rich diet is a must for relieving arthritis pain.
- Potassium in ACV can help reduce the calcium buildup in joints,
which relaxes the stiffness.
- The enzymes and acids present in the ACV improve the digestion
and help in absorbing the nutrients.
- ACV also contains antioxidants, which protect cell and tissue damage.