How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis Patients?
Below are some of the preparations of ACV for arthritis patients.
For Oral Consumption:
Apple Cider Vinegar And Water:
- Take 1 cup of water and add 1-3 teaspoons of ACV in it. Stir it thoroughly.
- Drink this concoction thrice in a day. It would be better if you can have it before having your meals.
- You can also add in a little bit of honey to improve the taste.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Cherry Juice:
- Take a glass of cherry juice and 1 teaspoo ACV in it.
- You need to drink this twice in a day to bring relief for your arthritis.
- In order to improve your immune system and to enhance your energy levels, it is advisable to include ACV and cherries in your diet plan.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey:
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of ACV and raw honey in 1:1 ratio or 2:1 ratio for osteoarthritis.
This will help to eliminate toxins accumulated in joints and connective tissue.