Therapeutic Ginger Tea
5 minutes cook dinner
5 minutes complete
yield 2cups of tea
- 2 teaspoons finely grated recent ginger
- three tablespoons recent squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon uncooked honey
- 2 cups water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 inexperienced tea luggage
- Divide the ginger, lemon juice, and honey evenly amongst two tea cups.
- Place the water and cinnamon stick in a kettle; carry to a rolling boil, then take away from warmth. Add tea luggage to the new water and steep for four minutes.
- Divide the water among the many two tea cups, stir effectively, and serve.